The Best Carpet Cleaning Deals In London!
Carpets bring various benefits for indoor areas, such as improving the air quality & aesthetics, and also greatly reduce noise levels. Carpets 7 rugs though, due to the nature of their fibres, tend to amass large quantities of dirt particles and allergens. Having greasy spots on your carpet is yet another issue, that deserves professional attention.
O.K. Cleaning Ltd. is an upholstery & carpet cleaning company with great traditions in professional cleaning in London. With 14 years of experience, we now guarantee top-quality services and great results. Wine, beer, coffee spills; oilish food leftovers; urine; paint; and various other unpleasant staining is not a problem for our expert sofa & carpet cleaners!
So why wait any longer - your sofa or delicate rug’s deep fibre cleaning should not be delayed any longer. Call us now at 020 3404 6000 or fill in our booking form - our customer support is available 24-7. We are ready to make you a great deal and send you a team of insured & vetted cleaners by the end of the day or even within an hour if it’s an emergency. No deposit required.
Exquisite Carpet Care
Our experienced carpet cleaners can successfully treat all carpet types: synthetic, wool, cotton, linen, silk, viscose, organic fibre, suede, plush, chenille, nubuck, leather, acrylic. Our cleaning technicians know well the fabrics and always choose the best cleaning approach. So far, we have never ruined a carpet, nor had we used highly toxic detergents.
We also have great experience in treating all upholstery types including leather, natural, synthetic sofas, armchairs, chairs; mattresses & other bed furniture, as well as curtains & drapery. For more information, please visit our "Cleaning services" page.
Why Book Us?
- Proven results - full stain and allergen removal, color restoration
- Modern equipment - full stain & germs extraction, no residue left
- Key pick up - double checked & company managed cleaners, full-service insurance
- Fixed & fair rates, regular discounts, special promotions to loyal clients
- English speaking and friendly cleaners
If you’re in a hurry we can bring our powerful air movers and accelerate drying time. Without it, usually, the carpet becomes usable in 3 hours. Also, upon request, we can apply carpet protection spray for long-term fibre protection. Learn more - "About us".
Top-Rated Carpet Cleaners in London. Hire Us Now!
As you see, O.K. Cleaning Ltd. is the best choice when it comes to efficient carpet cleaning anywhere in London.Dial 020 3404 6000 or fill in our booking form.You will then get quick confirmation and a great offer. Same day and emergency appointments available. Hire us now and we’ll make your home spotless!
- Preliminary inspection of the carpet for stains, material type and fast test of the detergent we apply.
- Placing a pad underneath the machine so we don't leave a mess.
- Hovering to remove solids and agitate the fibre.
- Pre-treating all stains, high traffic areas and dirt patches with the proper detergents.
- There are detergents for coffee stains, fruit stains, makeup stains, etc.
- Moving furniture around to ensure access to all areas of the carpet /within reason/. He is not capable of moving heavy wardrobes, beds, etc.
- Keeping the pH level regular and normal for the specific material.
- Steam carpet cleaning or hot water extraction for all synthetic materials and for deep cleaning.
- Hover your carpet at least once a week. Frequent vacuuming prolongs your carpet’s life by preventing soil particles embed deeper and harm carpet fibres.
- Be quick - all spills should be treated as quickly as possible. The longer you wait, the more will dirt particles blend with the carpets fibres and cut through them.
- Blot stains, not rub them. Rubbing would only accelerate particles grounding into the carpet fibres which would eventually lead to their breakdown.
- Prevent dirt from getting into your home. For that purpose installing mats in and out would be a great solution.
- Insert the “no shoes at home” rule. Anyone who’s entering your home should be politely asked to take off their shoes. That is yet another practical way of stopping dirt at the door.